Cassidy

  • Roy&Michele Painter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Looking for information on Norma Florence Cassidy born 1919 died 1963.
      I know she died in Vermont, but am unsure where she was born. Thought
      I'd try the lists while waiting for snail mail response since I've been
      so lucky with them. She was married twice. Second time to Rudolph
      Elkhill. She had five children, one by first husband. I do not know
      the name of her first husband, Cassidy was her maiden name. She may
      have been born in Maine, but also strong possibility she was born in
      Vermont. From the little bit of information I've been able to find it
      hints to her being related to the Eastman side of Eastman-Kodak.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Michele