Looking for information on Susannah(smith) Small/Smalley

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hi Folks,
      I am looking for birth place for Susannah Smith born 21 may 1704. SHe
      was the daughter of Beriah Smith and Susannah Savage I believe Beriah was
      from Eastham, Mass but not sure. Susannah married in Maine? 08 Dec 1743
      Isaac Small(Smalley) prob in Falmouth.
      I do not know when and where she died I would like to find out. Isaac
      died in Falmouth 30 OCt 1765. They had a daughter Susannah Small born 06
      Oct 1744. She died prob in Falmouth but I do not have a death date. She
      married Issac Ingersoll. If anyone can fill in these blanks I would like
      to hear from you.
      Thank You,
      Sue Szewczyk
      Saratoga Springs, NY