Smith

  • Stacey Tash
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      I am looking for an Illusive Smith relative. Isaiah Smith b. abt 1810
      and d. abt 1848. He married a Mary Ann Estabrooks, d/o David and Judith
      Estabrooks, in Calais, ME in 1836. He had at least 3 children, that I
      know of, George Melvin Smith b. 1/1840, Mary Ann SMith b. 1839, Abigail
      H. Smith b. abt. 1843, Judith E. b. abt 1842

      There has been speculation that Isaiah may have been born in Nova
      Scotia. And perhaps the children as well. I really need some insight
      as to this line.

      Please email me.
      Stacey