Looking for Emily ATWOOD Stevens Sawyer

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      I am looking for the parents of Emily Atwood Stevens who married Edwin A
      Sawyer
      in Portland, ME 7-1-1833. She born ca 1817 according to her gravestone in
      Evergreen Cemetery in Portland, Me. Emily died april 1, 1845. Edwin was
      born jan 1810 in Falmouth, Maine. I have been looking for her parents for
      some time. Thank you for any help,
      Sue Szewczyk
      Saratoga Springs, NY