Defoe

  • Jotrud@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      I beleive that on one of these lists someone was looking for the family of
      Defoe. Well I don't have them however I do have a page from the 1870 MA
      Census that has a few Defoe's on it... If anyone want's this page please let
      me know and I will snail it out...

      Name Age Occupation Birth place
      Peter 29 Carpenter Canada
      Mira ?? 25 Keepinghouse Canada
      Virginia 4 At Home MA
      Victoria 2 At Home MA

      Joanne
      Joanne Trudelle
      jotrud@...
      Co-ListOwner of: OBIT-LOOKUPS-L
      Obit Volunteer List at: http://members.aol.com/sjhcamp/index.html
      Volunteer for Cemetery Photo's
      Cemetery Photo's List at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pines/2318/
      Member of the Greater Lowell, MA Genealogy Club

      Searching for HAMMOND, STURTEVANT, TRUDELLE, CHURCHILL, PRATT and many
      more.....