Digest Number 180

  • STash62268@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 1999
      I need help! I have the family name of SMITH....it is extremely difficult
      to track them....here's what I have: (Can anyone help?)

      I am looking for some information....
      I need the most info on George and Mary....they are listed on the 1870
      census
      records as being both dominions of Canada....

      George Melvin Smith b. circa 1840 married Mary Wedman b. circa 1843 in
      Bayside N.B. Canada...they married in Calais, ME in 1861 and had several
      children, all in Maine...

      Julia Etta married Rev. Fred Johnson settled in ME
      Charles M., settled in Brockton, MA
      m. Lucy Montgomery
      Albert S. married Irene Bailey settled in ME
      Elizabeth M, married Perry Day, settled in Brockton, MA
      Jane G. , married Alfred Day, settled in Brockton, MA
      Addie M, married Emmitt Bassett, settled in Brockton, MA

      ANy information that you could give me on George and Mary would be
      greatly
      APPRECIATED!!

      Stacey >> Tash
      10307 College SQ.
      Columbia, MD 21044

      fax 410-740-6962
      email stash62268@...

      Could you tell me where Rolling Dam N.B is? Charles M. Smith is buried there
      in 2/1946....

      I am totally stuck on this line....