Frederick Sumner SAVAGE

  • Jeri Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 1999
      Good morning everyone; just thought I would let everyone know that I'm here
      and still kicking in good old Farmington, ME. I am still trying to locate any info
      anyone might have about good Ole' Fred, the elusive grgrandfather of the
      SAVAGE family in my tree. To update other SURNAMES I am researching:
      DECKER/COLLINS, SAVAGE/DOUGLASS, BONIN/GAGNE,
      SAVAGE/JOHNSON (that SAVAGE name just keeps appearing) and many
      others but these are my main line. Thanks for any imput.
      Jeri Decker