Time to say sorry

  • Jeri Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Okay everyone, I messed up and now I have to eat crow. Actually, maybe I should say that I have a lot to learn about the computer. The thing is I tried (notice I said tried) to enter additional email address into my outlook express, not only did I not do it right, I totally erased my original. So I have not received any mail for a couple of days and according to my sister who just called me on the telephone, what I was sending was going out under my boyfriends email address. So again, I'm sorry and if you have tried to reach me in the last to days, jedecker@... is back and back to stay I might add.

      Sorry about the mix up, it'll take me at least two days to catch up now.
      Sent this message to all on my mailing list at once, didn't want to have to retype it over and over.

      Jeri Decker