matthew Blackwood/Hannah Bridges

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      Hi,
      I I am looking for a death date for a Hannah Bowler Bridges born 7-2-1804
      in Belper,derby, england. She probably died in Pembroke,Me. She married
      10-10-1818 in Eastport, Me Matthew Blackwood he born 2-14-1798 in
      Pembroke,me he died 2-27-1868 in Pembroke. Hannah was the daughter of
      William Bridges and Marcy Fowler. Thanks for any help.
      Sue Szewczyk