Looking for info on the Haskell Family

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 1999
      Looking for information on Martha Haskell b 8-25-1686 daughter of
      Benjamin and Emma (Graves). Married 3-19-1706 Gloucester Mass Isaac
      Sawyer. I am looking to see if she had any brothers and sister and if
      anyone knows were she is buried. Issac bought land on Falmouth Neck ME in
      1726. He was an Orginal founder of the First Parish Church of Falmouth
      Neck, Me 3-8-1727. All of his children were born in Gloucester,Mass.
      Thanks for any help.
      Sue Szewczyk