For Gladys

  • USSVestal@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 1999
      Looking for Gladys who wanted addresses of Webb's and Whitaker. I sent a
      an e-mail to you privately and it came back as incorrect. I will send all the
      addresses of the Webb's and Whitaker's to you from the Bangor,Maine phone book
      if you want them. There are 28 Webb's and 12 Whitaker's. Also 6 spelled with
      two T's [Whittaker] E-mail me at ussvestal@... if you want and I'll send
      a few at a time. Patricia Gail in Penobscot Co. Maine