Is there a washington county list

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 1999
      Hi,
      Does anyone know if there is a list for washington county,Me?
      I have relatives from Calais, Me hope to make some contacts.
      Thanks,
      Sue S
    • Kenneth A. Dill
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 1999
        To the best of my knowledge, there is NOT a Washington
        County list (sure wish there was). The closest I have found
        so far is a postal news letter called W.K.R.P. (Washington &
        Charlotte Kounty Records). Contact Sharon Howland at
        shwkrp@... for more information. If anyone hears of a
        Washington County list, PLEASE post it to the lists :)

        Ken

        --
        Visit http://www.rare.on.ca/users/genealogyforum/index.htm
        to learn how to tap into great resource of

        **************************************
        * Kenneth A. Dill *
        * Meriden, Conn. *
        * Huntley National Association #2440*
        * Spencer Hist/Gen. Society #1702 *
        * ctyankee@... *
        * ctyankee@... *
        * http://members.home.net/ctyankee *
        * ICQ number= 5097976 *
        * CtYankee nick on Afternet IRC *
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 1999
          Hi all you Mainacs,

          Randall Haight has a Washington Co, ME mailing list. To subscribe, send an
          email message to: majordomo@... with the command:
          subscribe washington-me in the body of the message.

          For a list of all majordomo state and county mail lists, go to:
          http://listserv.northwest.com/~haight/state.html

          I'm on that list but I think I'm the only one! LOL! I never see posts
          coming thru it. Maybe now it'll start picking up!

          Still Searching,

          Laura Meeks
          Quartz Hill, CA
          lmmeeks1@...

          Researching STUART in Machias/Machiasport, Washington, ME

          ----------
          meyork-l@...
          > Subject: [MaineFamilies] Re: Is there a washington county list
          > Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 12:55 PM
          >
          > From: "Kenneth A. Dill" <ctyankee@...>
          >
          > To the best of my knowledge, there is NOT a Washington
          > County list (sure wish there was). The closest I have found
          > so far is a postal news letter called W.K.R.P. (Washington &
          > Charlotte Kounty Records). Contact Sharon Howland at
          > shwkrp@... for more information. If anyone hears of a
          > Washington County list, PLEASE post it to the lists :)
          >
          > Ken
          >
          > susan d szewczyk wrote:
          > >
          > > From: susan d szewczyk <susansz@...>
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > Does anyone know if there is a list for washington county,Me?
          > > I have relatives from Calais, Me hope to make some contacts.
          > > Thanks,
          > > Sue S

          > > to digest, go to the ONElist web site, at http://www.onelist.com and
          > > select the Member Center link from the menu bar on the left.
          >
          > --
          > Visit http://www.rare.on.ca/users/genealogyforum/index.htm
          > to learn how to tap into great resource of
          > genealogy information.
          >
          > **************************************
          > * Kenneth A. Dill *
          > * Meriden, Conn. *
          > * Huntley National Association #2440*
          > * Spencer Hist/Gen. Society #1702 *
          > * ctyankee@... *
          > * ctyankee@... *
          > * http://members.home.net/ctyankee *
          > * ICQ number= 5097976 *
          > * CtYankee nick on Afternet IRC *

          > Have you visited our new web site?
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities
        • Laura Meeks
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 1999
            Ooops, should be "Mainiacs!" :-D

            ----------
            > From: Laura Meeks <lmmeeks1@...>
            > To: ctyankee@...; susan d szewczyk <susansz@...>
            > Cc: Maine@...; Mainefamilies@onelist.com;
            meyork-l@...
            > Subject: [MaineFamilies] Re: Is there a washington county list
            > Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 2:15 PM
            >
            > From: "Laura Meeks" <lmmeeks1@...>
            >
            > Hi all you Mainacs,
            >
            > Randall Haight has a Washington Co, ME mailing list. To subscribe, send
            an
            > email message to: majordomo@... with the command:
            > subscribe washington-me in the body of the message.
            >
            > For a list of all majordomo state and county mail lists, go to:
            > http://listserv.northwest.com/~haight/state.html
            >
            > I'm on that list but I think I'm the only one! LOL! I never see posts
            > coming thru it. Maybe now it'll start picking up!
            >
            > Still Searching,
            >
            > Laura Meeks
            > Quartz Hill, CA
            > lmmeeks1@...
            >
            > Researching STUART in Machias/Machiasport, Washington, ME
            >
            > ----------
            > > From: Kenneth A. Dill <ctyankee@...>
            > > To: susan d szewczyk <susansz@...>
            > > Cc: Maine@...; Mainefamilies@onelist.com;
            > meyork-l@...
            > > Subject: [MaineFamilies] Re: Is there a washington county list
            > > Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 12:55 PM
            > >
            > > From: "Kenneth A. Dill" <ctyankee@...>
            > >
            > > To the best of my knowledge, there is NOT a Washington
            > > County list (sure wish there was). The closest I have found
            > > so far is a postal news letter called W.K.R.P. (Washington &
            > > Charlotte Kounty Records). Contact Sharon Howland at
            > > shwkrp@... for more information. If anyone hears of a
            > > Washington County list, PLEASE post it to the lists :)
            > >
            > > Ken
            > >
            > > susan d szewczyk wrote:
            > > >
            > > > From: susan d szewczyk <susansz@...>
            > > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > Does anyone know if there is a list for washington county,Me?
            > > > I have relatives from Calais, Me hope to make some contacts.
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Sue S

            > > > to digest, go to the ONElist web site, at http://www.onelist.com and
            > > > select the Member Center link from the menu bar on the left.
            > >
            > > --
            > > Visit http://www.rare.on.ca/users/genealogyforum/index.htm
            > > to learn how to tap into great resource of
            > > genealogy information.
            > >
            > > **************************************
            > > * Kenneth A. Dill *
            > > * Meriden, Conn. *
            > > * Huntley National Association #2440*
            > > * Spencer Hist/Gen. Society #1702 *
            > > * ctyankee@... *
            > > * ctyankee@... *
            > > * http://members.home.net/ctyankee *
            > > * ICQ number= 5097976 *
            > > * CtYankee nick on Afternet IRC *

            > > Have you visited our new web site?
            > > http://www.onelist.com
            > > Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities

            > Have you visited our new web site?
            > http://www.onelist.com
            > Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities
          • Cynthia
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 1999
              There is a Washington County web page and the URL is:

              http://www.rootsweb.com/~mewashin

              Cynthia