Francis Libby

  • Kay Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 1999
      Doing this the hard way, but the following obit appeared in the "Daytona
      Beach (FL) News Journal" this morning. Since I've often seen the name
      "Libby" on the lists, thought someone might be interested???

      South Daytona... Francis R. Libby, 66, of Reed Canal Road, a retired
      tanner for Prime Tanning Co., Berwick, Maine, died Tuesday at Atlantic
      Medical Center-Daytona, Daytona Beach.

      Mr. Libby was born in Berwick and moved to this area in 1988 from
      Rochester, NH. He attended Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, Port
      Orange, where he was a member of the Council of the Knights of Columbus.

      Survivors include his wife of 46 years, Lucille; two sons, Robert,
      Berwick, and Leo, Snowflake, Ariz.; two daughters, Linda Barrette, San
      Diego, and Deborah Papatola, Raymond, NH; his mother, Almeda Libby,
      Holly Hill; three brothers, David, Franklin and Charles, all of Berwick;
      five sisters, Gladys Coffin, Berwick, Laura Plaisted, Rochester,
      Marselle Richardson, Pittsfield, NH., Joan Rita, Dover, NH, and Mary
      Lorenzo, Hawaii; 10 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
      Cardwell, Port Orange is in charge.