Looking for information on a Will Smith

  • susan d szewczyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 1999
      I am looking for information on a Will Smith(could be William)
      I don't have a birth date or death date, only his parents and siblings
      names
      He was the son of William Smith born 1812 from Raymond Maine(posibly)
      He died 1886 buried Poland Corner in Poland,Maine
      He married Apphia Duran born 2-7-1830
      she died 1867 they lived in Poland,Me.
      THere children
      My Will SMith born ?
      ? Smith
      Mary A Smith born 3-6-1847 m Edwin Woodsome
      Anna Smith born 1850 m W.O. Bancroft
      Sarah Smith born 2-10-1852
      Freeman Smith born 3-12-1853 died 6-2-1916
      I am also looking for information William Smith born 1812.
      Thanks,
      Sue Szewczyk