Need lookup

  • susansz@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      Hi,
      Could someone please lookup and copy page 221 in the NEGHR July 1854
      Showing a marriage between John Strout and Ruth Mayo.
      It is the last piece of documentation I need to make my mayflower
      connection.
      I can send a SASEand $ for copying.
      Does anyone have a copy of a book Called early families of Standish,Me?
      John was one of the first settlers.
      Thanks,
      Sue Szewczyk