Maine Surnames

  • Lynn914@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      Hi All,
      These are my or my husband's Maine ancestors we are looking for:
      DILLON - after 1914 to 1980 -Brownville Junction, Milo and Greenville
      SMITH - from Canada to Maine after 1914 related as in-laws to DILLON
      BATCHELDER, WING, FREEMAN, ATKINS, GRINNELL, TRASK -1700s
      DEANE - William or Polly allied with GOULD 1770-1950 around or in Kingfield
      WHITCOMB,
      SIDELINGER or SIDELINKER or SEITLINGER - Waldoboro, 1760 and after
      PORTER -Asa and Benjamin -1800s -Hampden
      WALKER -1880s -Hampden
      KNOWLES 1800s - Freeman KNOWLES Hampden, formerly of MA
      MYRICK 1800s Hampden
      WHITNEY - 1800s
      WHITNEY- 1800s -1900s Bangor, Glenburne and Hampden
      All help is appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Lynn Whitney