First Burying Ground, Topsham, Lincoln County, Maine - Location?

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      My 6th ggm Jean Murray Reed is reportedly buried in the First Burying Ground, Topsham, Maine. She died in Topsham 11 August 1768.

      Can anyone tell me if this burying ground still exists and its location? Is it connected to the First Parish Church on Cleaveland Street in Brunswick or ???

      My cousin has made the trip once to Topsham and was unable to locate the cemetery. He is willing to return but is not sure where to look.

      Will appreciate any help, directions you can give.

      Carol Kennedy,
      Arizona