Retracing my steps: Dolloff - Pendleton connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Dolloff - Pendleton connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/dyer.html

      Daniel B Dolloff born 2 August 1842 in Wicklow, New Brunswick,
      Canada son of Daniel B Dolloff (Daniel B 6, Noah 5, Thomas 4,
      Nicholas 3, Thomas 2, Christian 1) and Sarah E. Brown of New
      Brunswick, Canada (parents unknown). He died 9 May 1909 and is
      buried in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine.

      Asenath Haskell Pendleton born 16 August 1846 daughter of Peleg
      Pendleton (William 6, Lt. Peleg 5, Col. William 4, Jospeh 3, Capt.
      James 2, Major Brian 1) and Jane Elizabeth Batchelder (Daniel 7,
      Hezekiah 6, Theophilus 5, Benjamin 4, Nathaniel [Batcheller] 3,
      Nathaniel [Bachiler] 2, Rev. Stephen [Bachiler] 1). She died 11
      April 1916 in Thordike and is buried in Thorndike.

      Married 13 Jun 1866.

      Children:

      1. Nellie Maria Dolloff born 28 June 1868. Married Henry Allen Thomas.

      2. Anna May Dolloff born 21 September 1874. Married Edgar Willis
      Dyer born 30 September 1867 in Thorndike son of Parris Dyer and
      Alice Ann Haskell.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester