Andrew Reed, b. 1693 Ireland, d. Boothbay, Maine, m. Jean Murray

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
      There has been some interest expressed in an in-depth research of the life of Andrew Reed, b. 1693 in Northern Ireland, d. Boothbay, Maine, m. Jean Murray.

      Rather than clutter up the list with information that may interest only a few, if you would be interested in joining a dedicated yahoo group to discuss the subject, I would be happy to set one up and moderate it. This will give us a site to share information we have about this particular family and pursue additional facts.

      Please contact me direct at Scrapcat2@...

      Carol Reed Kennedy