Bartlett's born in Portland, Cumberland, ME 1712-1892

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008

      Dear Listers,

      In a hopes of making a connection with another Bartlett relative to help me with my Stephen Bartlett Sr. brick wall I am posting here the names of Bartlett’s born in Portland, Cumberland, ME from

      1712-1892. This information from the CD I have from Picton Press

      Typed Index to City of Portland , ME Births 1712-1892.

      First Name

      Volume

      Page

      Ada A