Bartlett/Knight family Portland, ME

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 6:54 PM

      Dear Listers,

      I am hoping someone can help with my brick wall line.

      I am trying to find when Stephen Bartlett Sr was born, when and where he died and his parent’s names. This is all the information I have.

      Stephen Bartlett Sr. was born according to his marriage record, in Portland , Cumberland , ME no date given. No parents listed.

      Stephen Bartlett married 26 Dec 1807 in Portland , Cumberland , ME Mary Knight she born 4 May 1779 died in Gorham , ME 22 Jan 1858. (I have information on her line)

      Mary is listed as living with her sons family in the 1850 census or Raymond , ME. So, obviously Stephen Sr. died before 1850 and I don’t know where either.

      They had the following child:

      Stephen Jr born 4 feb 1819 in Portland , Cumberland , ME died in Raymond, Cumberland , ME on 02 Aug 1887. He married Deborah Strout. I have info on this family.