Retracing my steps: Williams - Gamage connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Williams - Gamage connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Orrington L Williams born 25 October 1837 in Bowdoin, Sagadahoc
      County, Maine son of Thomas B Williams (Nathaniel Hall Williams 4,
      George 3, Samuel 2, Thomas 1) and Elvira Briery daughter of John
      Briery (Thomas [Bryeryhurst] 2, John [Brierhurst] 1). He died 1916
      in Madison, Somerset County, Maine.

      Sylvia Pullen Gamage born 9 November 1832 in North Anson, Somerset
      County, Maine daughter of William Gamage (William 5, Joshua 4,
      Nathaniel 3, Joshua 2, John 1) and Lonie or Lona Pullen (Jonathan
      5, Stephen 4, James 3, Nicholas 2, John 1). She died between 12 May
      1915 and 1926 in Madison.

      Married 9 September 1860.

      Children:

      1. Cora Estelle Williams born 24 July 1863, died 17 September 1928.
      Married Mr. Fogg.

      2. Alice Eldora Williams born 3 July 1867 or 1968 in Madison.
      Married Edward Jones Washburn son of Alden F Washburn and Judith L
      Jones. Three daughters.

      3. Willard Williams born 1869/70, died 1942.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester