Retracing my steps: Washburn - Jones connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Washburn - Jones connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Alden F Washburn born February 1820 in Madison, Somerset County,
      Maine son of Hosea Washburn (Hosea 6, [weak link here] Stephen 5,
      Ephraim 4, Joseph 3, John 2, John 1) and Hannah Maxim (Andrew
      [Muxam], John [Muxham], Edmund, Samuel). He died 24 January 1888 in
      Madison.

      Judith L Jones born 28 September 1823 daughter of Edward Jones
      (Captain Edward) and Fannie Lane (Giddings 5, Daniel 4, Samuel 3,
      Samuel 2, James 1) of Leeds, Androscoggin County, Maine. She died
      23 March 1887.

      Children:

      1. Marilla Washburn born 1858/59, died 1929. Married Josiah Clark 8
      June 1878. One daughter.

      2. Edward Jones Washburn born 23 October 1861 in Madison, Somerset
      County, Maine, died 30 August 1914 in Madison. Married Alice Eldora
      Williams daughter of Orrington L Williams and Sylvia Pullen Gamage.
      Three daughters.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester