Retracing my steps: Cochran - Glidden connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Cochran - Glidden connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/sylvester.html

      Randall Nelson Cochran born 14 August 1836 in Palermo, Waldo
      County, Maine son of Samuel Cochran and Hannah Nelson (Randall,
      Thomas). He died 14 June 1905.

      Phebe Elizabeth Glidden born 11 May 1840 in Carmel, Penobscot
      County, Maine daughter of William Stinson Glidden (Ezekial Averill
      6, Benjamin 5, Charles 4, Charles 3, Richard 2, Charles 1) and
      Rosanna Dunham (George 7, James 6, Cornelius 5, Israel 4, Eleazer
      3, Joseph 2, Deacon John 1). She died 25 March, 1927.

      Children:

      1. Linnie Belle Cochran born 24 May 1861.

      2. [Female] Cochran.

      3. Ira Nelson Cochran born 16 April 1865, died 16 April 1933.

      4. Evelyn Lissie Cochran born 20 April 1868 in Etna, Penobscot
      County, Maine, missing 1917. Married Dummer Michael Sylvester of
      Etna son of Daniel Sylvester and Eliza Wolf Friend 4 July 1891. Two
      sons and one daughter.

      5. George Manton Cochran born 7 November 1871, died 11 November 1938.

      6. Guy Milton Cochran born 8 January 1881.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester