Re: Looking for someone to visit cemetery and take photo of stones? different request

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Message
      Hi all,

      A friend has asked me if I could ask if someone who lives near Alfred, Maine could possibly take a photo of the following stone?

      Alfred Cemetery
      Nutter Rd
      Alfred, ME

      Hutchins Plot
      East side of Nutter Rd, next to stone wall
      several hundred feet from the road.
      Opposite the Davis Residence.

      Hutchins, Levi, PVT, Merrill's company, Brewer's MA regt
      Revolutionary War

      This information from MOCA cemetery inscriptions project, Combined series one and two, York County, Part one

      Thank you.
      Susan
      Maine families listowner.