Re: Looking for someone to visit cemetery and take photos

  • trescotttuckers
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi Susan, I can go to this cemetery and take the photos for you. Are
      there any others you would like? You do not need to reimburse me, you
      have helped me by posting the page with your message. Could you tell
      me what book the page is from? I have also been helping a friend with
      their genealogy and your post has helped me find the Mixer family and
      the Mountforts. I should be able to go there this week, perhaps as
      early as tomorrow. Would it be ok if I also post the photos on
      www.findagrave.com ? I try to post them so others can find them. Thank
      you for posting, it has helped me much. Dawn
    • dwalsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007