Looking for someone to visit cemetery and take photo of stones?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2007
      Message
      Dear members,

      I am trying to help a friend who's lives in NH. Her ancestors are buried in the Pine Grove Cemetery in Poland, ME.
      Would anyone live near this town that could possible visit the cemetery and take a couple photos of the family stones for me?
      I would gladly reimburse you for your time and photos. Thanks! Susan Szewczyk Maine families listowner

      The family is the Mills family.
       Ann M Hutchins wife of Samuel 1806-1889 (really need copy of this one)
      Samuel 1808-1889 really need copy of this one.