Trying to locate a copy/print of : James Ruth Family from Linneus, Me.

  • mitsofmaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      I know it exists, have seen two copies in my family, I'd like to
      locate my own. I also believe the last updated version I am aware of
      is 1984. Not sure if this is a clossal request, or a simple 'look
      here' request..... Amazon.com even has a listing, but none available.

      Thanks,
      Cory.

      Title

      The James Ruth family of County Londonderry : descendants of James
      and Esther Ruth of Longfield, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland;
      some of whom emigrated to Maine and elsewhere in the United States in
      the 19th century.
      Stmnt.Resp. compiled by Roger and Margaret Ruth
      Authors Ruth, Roger, 1913- (Main Author)
      Ruth, Margaret Sayre Stallman, 1911- (Added Author)

      Notes Includes indexes.
      ----------
      Includes Apperson, Edwards, Kelso, Rockwell, Stewart, Wilson and
      related families.
      James W. Ruth (ca. 1810-1900) and his wife, Nancy Wilson (ca.1812-
      1863) immigrated from County Londonderry, Northern Ireland to
      Linneus, Maine in 1835. In 1865, he married Lucy Marada Rigby. He
      died at Dillon, Colorado. Descendants and relatives lived in Ireland
      and Canada as well as in Maine, New York, Colorado and elsewhere.

      Copies
      Call Number Location Availability
      929.273 A1 no. 3326 FHL FAM HIST Book Available