Washington County, ME Newspapers ca 1874

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Message
      Dear Listers

      Would anyone have any suggestions as to what newspapers might have been around in Princeton, ME ca 1874?
      I am looking for an Obit for Amelia (Cubbuck) Zelma/Zillmer/Zeller who died March 1874. She is buried in the Princeton Cemetery.

      Also, Amelia (Chubbuck) Zillme/Zelma was born ca 1794 in Plantation#1 (Perry, ME)
      Does anyone know of any churches in the area during that time period. I would like to find a baptismal record.

      Thanks
      Susan Szewczyk
      Mainefamilies list owner