look up request

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2007
      Message
      I am looking for the parents of Richard Cobb who married Constant Burt for a friend who doesnt have access to the internet.
      She says Richard was the son of Samuel Cobb and Tabitha Tidsdale. I only have a marriage record for Samuel Cobb and Abigail Stewart who are my ancestors and can find no listing of his supposive second marriage.

      Richard and Constant had a daughter Hannah Cobb born 01 Oct 1760 Taunton, Bristol, MA died 25 June 1828 in Barnstable, MA married Joshua Porter Jr according to my friends records. My friend is trying to prove her line to Mayflower ancestor John Howland, who is also my ancestor.

      Does anyone have the following book History of the Cobb Family by Phillp Cobb?

      Thanks
      Susan Szewczyk
      Mainefamilies listowner