Vital records of Calais Maine to the year 1892

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2007
      Message
      Does anyone have this book? I am looking for a death for Dianne Zelma/Zellmy/Zillme wife of Augustus Zelma
      she is buried in the Calais Cemetery but has no headstone.

      Family history says she died  24 May 1891.

      Thanks
      Susan

    • Jerry & Janice Gower
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2007
        Susan,

            Per the Eastport Sentinel, issue of 3 Jun 1891, 24 May 1891 was rather the date of death of her dau Diannah.

            Jerry in Raymond

      • judip9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2007
          There is nothing listed for either of them in the vital records of Calais Maine

          See what's free at AOL.com.