Photos of Columbia, Maine

  • Ronie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      I am looking for photos, postcards, of the Columbia Railroad Station
      otherwise known as Addison Station.

      I am looking for a photo of the Redman Hall, the Vestry and Levi
      Leighton Store on Epping Corner in Columbia, Maine. Homes in the
      area of Pea Ridge, Georgetown area, Mitchell Field, The Castle,
      Pleasant River area, Saco Area, the Valley Area, Little River Area,
      Branch area.

      I also need a photo of the Grange Hall last known as the Bargain Box
      on the Four Corner area.

      I am looking for photos of homes, that are no longer there, any
      pictures to include in the history of Columbia.
      I am looking for photos of families from Columbia/Columbia Falls,
      Maine

      School pictures, veteran pictures, picnics on Schoodic Pond,
      Blueberring on the barrens, and anything on the Boys Camp at
      Schoodic Pond that Homer Worcester had.