MAXWELL family, York Co., ME--Requesting verification of record and........

  • NotelyJoan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Dear Listers,

      I am having a problem with my MAXWELL family and could use some help ( I think ) York County, Maine.  Here is what I have:

      Stephan MAXWELL born abt. 1769 married
      Susannah Hawes who was born Abt 1771. Their children are:
      Lydia b. 1794
      Martha b. 1795
      Mary b. 1797
      Harriet b. 1799
      Jonathan b. 1800
      Stephen b. 1810

      Is there a Census record that can verify this information?  State or
      Federal?

      Is this the Stephen MAXWELL whose father and  mother are Stephen Maxwell and Sarah Littlefield?

      I guess  I  need a birth or baptism record for him  which would at least give me his parents names, and some type of family record for the above.

      Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.