Job Knight and Marian Jellison (Falmouth and Kennebunkport, ME)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      Message
      Dear listers

      I am looking for more information on the following family.

      Job Knight son of Enoch Knight. Job born 14 June 1747 in Falmouth, ME
      Died ca 1820 Falmouth, ME?
      Married Marian Jellison she born 13 May 1747 in Kennebunkport, ME
      died?
      married ca 1768 in Falmouth, Cumberland, ME.

      Would anyone know when Marian died and where?
      Also, did Job serve in the American Revolution? If so what company and regiment?
      His father Enoch served in apt Joseph Pride's company rank 2nd LT but was reduced in rank due to disobedience of orders.

      Any help appreciated. Thanks.
      Susan Szewczyk
      Mainefamilies Listowner