Stevens/Merrill family

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Message
      Hi listers

      I am looking for a birth date and location and death date and location for Benjamin Stevens married 02 May 1816, Sarah Tucker Merrill in Salisbury, Essex, MA
      She born 04 Dec 1782 in Salisbury, Essex, MA died 01 April 1845 Portland, Cumberland, ME. I have information on her father John Merrill but do not have a birth date or location for her mother Jane Eaton who died 01 Jan 1837 in Salisbury, Essex, MA. Any help appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Happy New Year!