Look up request Job Doughty and Lucretia Brown of Great Chebeague Island, ME

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Message
      Dear Listers,

      Would anyone have a copy of the following book?

      Burials of Great Chebeague Island Casco Bay ME By Kenneth E Cole.

      I am looking for a death date for Job Doughty and his wife Lucretia Brown.
      I know they have stones in the burial ground but I dont know what the dates are on the stones.

      If anyone has a information on this family I would love to hear about.

      Job Doughty born ca 09 Jan 1814 in Cumberland, Cumberland, ME married Lucretia Brown. ca 1832
      Died Great Chebeague Island, Cumberland, ME he was a Sailor and a Fisherman.

      Parents were David Doughty and Mary Bennett.
      I am also looking for Lucretia's parents names. Any info appreciated.

      Thanks
      Susan Szewczyk
      Mainefamilies Listowner