Company D of the 11th Infantry now online

  • rauvyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi All,

      Well, summer is starting to wind down. Kids are back to school or
      getting ready to go, and those research trips will be winding down
      before we know it. If you haven't been lately, there are a couple
      of new things on www.earlyMaine.org that you may find of interest.

      We now have a .pdf copy of the following texts available for viewing
      on http://www.earlyMaine.org Each of these files are large (about
      2Meg each) so please be patient if you have a slow internet
      connection. If you have trouble accessing these files, and would
      rather get them on a CD, please contact me and I will discuss that
      possibility with you:

      Roster and Statistical Record of Company D of the Eleventh Regiment
      Maine Infantry Volunteers, With A Sketch Of Its Services in the War
      Of The Rebellion.

      Docket: Supreme Judicial Court, Kennebec County, March Term, 1873

      The Boyd Family by Arthur S. Boyd

      Also, if you haven't checked out our gravestone photo project, there
      has been a tremendous amount of activity there over the past few
      weeks. We now have more than 200 photos online, representing more
      than 400 individual records. A lot of photos have recently been
      posted for Penobscot County, as well as some from Cumberland County.

      As always, everything on earlyMaine.org is free to access. Happy
      Hunting!

      - Brian