RE: [MaineFamilies] Digest Number 526

  • Paul M. Noyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      I'll send a .pdf copy to your email.

      --Paul Noyes--

      -----Original Message-----
      From: MaineFamilies@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MaineFamilies@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:49 AM
      To: MaineFamilies@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MaineFamilies] Digest Number 526

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Does anyone have this book or CD
      From: Susan Szewczyk
      1b. Re: [MaineRoots] Does anyone have this book or CD
      From: Brian M Bouchard

      Messages

      1a. Does anyone have this book or CD
      Posted by: "Susan Szewczyk" Susansz@... susansz2
      Date: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:56 pm (PDT)

      Hi Listers,

      Would anyone have a copy of the following?
      Marrige Returns of Cumberland County, Maine Prior to 1892 by Judith Kelly
      I need a copy of page 298 which lists my ancestors William Smith and "Affa"
      Duran both of Poland, ME
      marriage record 6 Sept 1846.

      Thanks
      Susan

      Messages in this topic (2)

      1b. Re: [MaineRoots] Does anyone have this book or CD
      Posted by: "Brian M Bouchard" bbouch@... rauvyon
      Date: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:38 pm (PDT)

      Susan,

      I don't have direct access to these, but they are available through the
      following libraries if anyone else on the list lives nearby:

      Auburn Public Library
      Falmouth Memorial Library
      Maine Historical Society
      Old Town Public Library

      If no one else offers, let me know and I can get a copy on a trip through
      Auburn or Falmouth.

      - Brian
      http://www.earlyMaine.org
      http://gravestones.earlyMaine.org

      On Fri, August 25, 2006 3:52 pm, Susan Szewczyk said:
      > Hi Listers,
      >
      > Would anyone have a copy of the following?
      > Marrige Returns of Cumberland County, Maine Prior to 1892 by Judith Kelly
      > I need a copy of page 298 which lists my ancestors William Smith and
      > "Affa"
      > Duran both of Poland, ME
      > marriage record 6 Sept 1846.
      >
      > Thanks