Retracing my steps: Sylvester - Barden connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      Retracing my steps: Sylvester - Barden connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/sylvester.html

      Calvin Sylvester born 1 November 1782 in Chesterfield, Hampshire
      County, Massachusetts son of Edmund Sylvester (Zebulon 4, Zebulon
      [Silvester] 3, Israel 2, Richard 1) and Mary Hall (Timothy 3, John 2,
      Timothy 1). Died 1813 in Etna, Penobscot County, Maine.

      Huldah Barden born 17 February 1790 near Etna daughter of Joseph
      Barden (Benjamin 5, Joseph 4, Abraham 3, William 2, Thomas 1). After
      Calvin's death Huldah married John Dunton of Hampden, Penobscot
      County, Maine.

      Married 29 October 1829 in Etna.

      Children of Calvin and Huldah:

      1. Daniel Sylvester born 11 January 1811 in Etna. Married first 20 May
      1838 in Etna Mary Jane Mitchell who was born 1820/21 daughter of
      Dummer Mitchell and Mary Getchell and died 23 July 1851. Daniel and
      Mary had seven children. Married second 4 December 1861 Eliza Wolf
      Friend daughter of Amos Friend and Sally DeWolf Fuller. Daniel and
      Eliza had three sons. Daniel died 20 December 1867 in Etna and is
      buried in Etna.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/SYLVESTER/2005-11/1131718168

      2. Sewall Sylvester born 1812 and died 23 January 1901 in Etna.

      3. Baby girl Sylvester

      4. Baby girl Sylvester

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling
      it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2008
[...]

        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put