Offer for lookups =>Company D of the Eleventh Regiment (1890)

  • Brian M Bouchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I posted this on my website, but wanted to share with those of you who
      don't frequent the site on a regular basis...

      earlyMaine.org has recently acquired

      "Roster and Statistical Record of Company D, of the Eleventh Regiment
      Maine Infantry Volunteers, with a Sketch of Its Services in the War of the
      Rebellion."(1890)

      The 83 page text includes a history of the Company itself, as well as a
      roster and many biographical sketches of the Company's members.

      We would like to put the full text of this book online, but until that is
      accomplished, I am willing to do lookups for people that you expect may be
      included in the test

      If you would like a lookup done, please email me at:

      brian@...

      and put "Company D Lookup Request" in the subject of your email

      -= Thanks for your continued support,
      Brian

      http://www.usigs.org
      http://www.earlyMaine.org/