Retracing my steps: Williams - Gamage connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Retracing my steps: Williams - Gamage connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Orrington L Williams born 25 October 1837 in Bowdoin, Sagadahoc, Maine
      son of Thomas B Williams (Nathaniel Hall Williams 4, George 3, Samuel
      2, Thomas 1) and Elvira Briery daughter of John Briery (Thomas
      [Bryeryhurst] 2, John [Brierhurst] 1). He died 1916 in Madison,
      Somerset, Maine.

      Sylvia Pullen Gamage born 9 November 1832 in North Anson, Somerset,
      Maine daughter of William Gamage (William 5, Joshua 4, Nathaniel 3,
      Joshua 2, John 1) and Lonie or Lona Pullen (Jonathan 5, Stephen 4,
      James 3, Nicholas 2, John 1). She died between 12 May 1915 and 1926 in
      Madison.

      Married 9 September 1860.

      Children:

      1. Cora Estelle Williams born 24 July 1863, died 17 September 1928.
      Married Mr. Fogg.

      2. Alice Eldora Williams born 3 July 18__ (probably 1860's) in
      Madison. Married Edward Jones Washburn son of Alden F Washburn and
      Judith L Jones. Three daughters.

      3. Willard Williams born 1869/70, died 1942.

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person, organization
      or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put on
      commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling it
      to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Williams - Gamage connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

        Orrington L Williams born 25 October 1837 in Bowdoin, Sagadahoc
        County, Maine son of Thomas B Williams (Nathaniel Hall Williams 4,
        George 3, Samuel 2, Thomas 1) and Elvira Briery daughter of John
        Briery (Thomas [Bryeryhurst] 2, John [Brierhurst] 1). He died 1916
        in Madison, Somerset County, Maine.

        Sylvia Pullen Gamage born 9 November 1832 in North Anson, Somerset
        County, Maine daughter of William Gamage (William 5, Joshua 4,
        Nathaniel 3, Joshua 2, John 1) and Lonie or Lona Pullen (Jonathan
        5, Stephen 4, James 3, Nicholas 2, John 1). She died between 12 May
        1915 and 1926 in Madison.

        Married 9 September 1860.

        Children:

        1. Cora Estelle Williams born 24 July 1863, died 17 September 1928.
        Married Mr. Fogg.

        2. Alice Eldora Williams born 3 July 1867 or 1968 in Madison.
        Married Edward Jones Washburn son of Alden F Washburn and Judith L
        Jones. Three daughters.

        3. Willard Williams born 1869/70, died 1942.

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put