Maine Gravestone Photo Project

  • rauvyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 10:21 AM
      Apologies for cross posting.

      If you have not already been, please take a moment to check out the
      earlyMaine.org Gravestone Photo Project at:

      http://www.gravestones.earlyMaine.org

      This project is an attempt to post photos of Maine gravestones online
      for other researchers/family members who may be interested. Please
      take a moment to see what has been posted so far and consider posting
      your own pictures to the site for others to view/download as well.

      As always, if you have questions about this or any other project at
      earlyMaine.org, please feel free to contact me directly
      - Brian
      brian@...
      http://www.earlyMaine.org
      http://gravestones.earlyMaine.org
    • rauvyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 12:17 PM
        It looks like I posted the wrong address for people to look at. If you
        are interested, the correct address is: