Need a contact in Norfolk England~

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:11 PM
      Hello,

      Ever wish you were independantly wealthy so you could travel to all
      the distant lands of your ancestors? Yeah, me too :(
      Now, the internet is proving to be a phenominal resource for we
      genealogists, but many vital records required for truly serious
      research are just not (yet) available online.

      After plowing through my Aunts years of foundational work on the
      family and digging up everything the net has to offer on my ancestors
      , reaching the same dead end as others since 1932, I am compiling a
      timeline history with all possible extant records on the regions and
      lineage of the Felbrigge peoples in East Anglia (prior to Thomas
      Fellbrigge c. 1545). One of the sources I have located lists records
      from Felbrigg Hall that I wish to acquire via Norfolk Records office,
      that requires walk in for order and pick up. Anyone know of a contact
      in that area who might be willing to assist? Feel free to get in
      direct contact with me.

      Also, if you know of a related publication which can be ordered
      through book stores like Borders I would appreciate feedback with ISBN.

      Thanks,

      David V. Moore
      Gg grandson of Sylvia H. Philbrick. b. 1832 in Jefferson, Lincoln, Maine.