William Keene

  • D. Sue Kissel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      I am looking for the burial location of William Keene( a blacksmith) who died 14 Mar 1892.  He was on the census records for Windsor Kennebec Co., ME, but I believe he was at an old folks home or something when he died.  I have the letter my 2 gr Aunt Bertha Ann Keene Jackson wrote to my 2 gr grandmother Martha M. Keene Paine stating that their father had died.

      Thank you very much

      D Sue Crowder Kissel
      USGenWeb Project
      Yavapai Co. AZ
      History is not history, unless it is the truth.
      - Abraham Lincoln