Doughty/Brown Family Cumberland/ (Chebeague Island, ME) 1814-1870

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear Listers,

      I am trying to locate some information on the following family:

      Job Doughty born 8 Jan 1814 Cumberland, ME (have birth record)

      Died after 1870 census probably Chebeague Island, Cumberland, ME

      Married between 1831-1832 first child Emma born 18 march 1833 (birth record)

      To: Lucretia Brown born ca 1818 according to 1850 & 1860 census of
      Cumberland, ME unknown town

      She died after 1860 according to 1860 census of Cumberland, Cumberland, ME

      Would like more information on Lucretia and her parents
      Also death date of Job Doughty. Job was a sailor/fisherman

      Job's parents were David Doughty and Mary E Bennett this according to his
      birth record from Cumberland.

      Any help appreciated!

      Susan Szewczyk
      Saratoga, NY