Strout/Dyer family of Cape Elizabeth and Raymond, ME

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Dear Listers,

      I am looking for info on this family. Trying to track down where Prince is
      buried. He was a Rev War soldier and I have his military records. I cant
      find his gravestone. I have been to all the cemeteries in Raymond my father
      and I have transcribed them all. I know where his son and daughter in law
      are buried in MT Rd Cemetery in Raymond.

      Prince Strout born 1754 in Cape Elizabeth, ME
      Died 3 July 1834 in Raymond,
      Married 11 Dec 1775 in Cape Elizabeth, ME
      Christina Dyer born ca 1756 in Cape Elizabeth, ME
      Died 3 July 1834 What where Christina's Dyer's parents names? Did she have
      any siblings?
      Any info appreciated.
      Information obtained from my grandmother's family history notebook.

      Thanks,
      Susan
      Mainefamilies list owner
    • Sharyn Hay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        There is an extensive website for the DYERs of New England at:
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dyer/

        The entire lineage of Christina (#493) is given at:
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dyer/william/d1.htm#i9067

        Prince Strout's parents are John STROUT and Ruth MAYO.

        Regards,
        Sharyn