Re: [MaineRoots] History of Hampton Genealogical and Biographical book request

  • Dan Mooers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2005
      Susan:

      I have the four volume set on the History of Hampton, New Hampshire. Is
      that what you're looking for?

      Pages 838-845 relate the the Marston family. That section actually starts
      on page 834 with an index and goes through page 853.

      Do you want them in pdf format or photocopied and mailed snail mail?

      Dan Mooers