FREE access to Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850

  • rauvyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      While hunting down information to include in a new Maine
      History/Genealogy website I am working on, I came across a notice
      that
      I thought list members might be interested in. Its posted o my site,
      but given the limited time nature of the offer and the fact that my
      site doesn't get a lot of traffic yet, I thought I would throw a
      shout
      out to the group...

      The New England Historic Genealogical Society is offering free access
      to their "Massachusetts VItal Records to 1850 database" (available
      online) until Saturday afternoon.

      I have posted a little more information on my site, including the URL
      to take advantage of this offer (just click on "The FULL Story") at:

      http://www.earlyMaine.org/

      Happy Hunting!
      -=Brian