Chaples Horn c1750

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      Have another request~

      Anyone have info on Cornelius Horn b1750 m. Massee Chaples b1750 +/-
      at Boothbay, Lincoln, Me?

      I found a note I scribbled some time back that suggested Cornelius
      lineage leads back to English Royalty. I do so hate it when I neglect
      substantiation and tease myself that way!

      Thanks again.

      David Moore gg Grandson of Jacob Willey b1840 & Frances Snowman b1837