Francis Duran and Aphia Sawyer Family Durham/Raymond, ME

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005

      Dear Listers,

      I am trying to find out where Francis Duran born 13 May 1783 in Durham, ME died.

      He married ca 1805 unknown location

      Aphia Sawyer born 09 Jan 1789 in Raymond, ME

      Their daughter Apphia Duran born in Raymond, Feb 7, 1830 is buried in Poland Maine with her husband William Smith in the

      Meguire Hill cemetery.

      I found them in the 1830-1850 censuses but nothing in the 1860 census.

      Many of the records from Poland Maine are incomplete. There are many missing years of vital records.

      Any ideas where to look and when would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Susan Szewczyk

      Listowner Mainefamilies

      Saratoga Springs, NY